Air Optix Aqua Multifocal contact lenses, manufactured by Alcon® in this 6 pack box, transmit up to five times more oxygen than traditional soft contact lenses and contains an advanced combination of oxygen and moisture for a healthy, natural feeling. The lenses stay comfortable throughout the day thanks to the unique Aqua Moisture System. If you’re a contact lens wearer you’re probably familiar with the way your eyes feel when they’re not getting enough oxygen. . While contact lens breathability has improved greatly over the years, some lenses are better than others at letting precious oxygen through. Air Optix contacts were designed with that particular purpose in mind. The patented lens material helps to maintain moisture and a smooth lens surface helps to prevent lens deposits and optimize comfort. Air Optix Aqua Multifocal contact lenses are best when replaced on a monthly replacement schedule.
- Visibility Tint to help find your lenses
- High oxygen transmissibility
- Patented, permanent, biocompatible plasma surface treatment
- Excellent initial as well as all-day comfort with the AQUA Moisture System
- Approved Wearing Schedule: Daily wear and up to 6 nights extended wear